Navratri starting from Thursday, book your home in this festive season’s offers such as Gold and More

jaypee sports city:-  Navratri starting from Thursday booked flat gold buyers will come on. Given the festive season launches attractive offers dozens of builders lure buyers gold coin on offer ranged from Hanlismen flat booking discount is offered to millions. In happier times await springtime real estate market and therefore Sugaton’s box has been opened for customers. Indeed, from Navratri to Diwali is over booking of flats. And, more and more leverage in competing Noida, Greater Noida and adjoining areas in the West are bringing their project’s builders gave a series of offers. West of the project by a builder in Noida and Greater Noida flat ten percent of the total amount to be booked after submission has offered to pay the rest amount on possession.jaypee sports city

A second group of Navratri no EMI till possession by paying the booking amount has to offer. Gold coin on booking the flat, modular kitchen, there are offers like giving up. Not only from 25 September to October 2 daily lucky draw will be drawn and the winner AC, Fridge, LCD, microwave, food processor will also take home. West said a builder Greater Noida project is located at ten percent pay 80 percent of the amount the bank will finance. The rest of the time scheme of possession is ten per cent. EMI must not amount to possession financing. So on a builder has to pay 20 percent of the remaining 80 per cent of the amount of time have possession offers a company officer reported that currently provide up to RS11 million flat book in addition to the five grams of pure gold coins and split AC is offered. Not even a lucky draw will be extracted; the name is announced over the coming two BHK flat. For more info about residential and coomercial property in noida, Greater noida visit jayppe sports city projects or call 9999-383-336

Advertisements

About Real propmart Pvt. Ltd

Real Propmart Pvt. Ltd. was started in the year 1998 with a view to provide the most profitable Realty solutions in the market. Guided by the profound knowledge and experience of the mentors Mr. Brijesh Sharma and Mr. Anil Sharma, the team at Real Propmart Pvt. Ltd. is dedicated towards maximizing the clients’ satisfaction for various property related needs. In addition to offering services for Buying Property, Selling Property and Renting Property; we also function as a professional Home Loan Consultant.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s